1. Warranty conditions:
Products are free warranty if guaranteed all the following conditions:
– Product warranty on the list from the manufacturer or distributor.
– Product technical error by the manufacturer.
– The warranty period on the warranty remains in effect.
– Warranty intact, not patchwork, not scratched or repair, smeared.
– Full warranty information: product code, serial number, manufacturing date, customer name used, address, date of purchase (for product warranty does not apply to e).
– Warranty stamp and stamp seals (if any) by the manufacturers on the product intact.
Products not covered by warranty or repaired for a reasonable rate/fee will fall into one of the following cases:
– The product is not on the list of warranty from the manufacturer or distributor.
– The product does not satisfy one of the conditions of the warranty in Section 1.
– The series, model product warranty does not match.
– Customers voluntarily intervened to repair the product or repaired at the service center without the authorization of the Manufacturer.
– Products damaged due to user error, and the error is not damaged to the extent warranted by the manufacturers.
– The case of warranty, customer care staff of La Vie will be well-informed advice to customers before carrying out maintenance procedures.
2. Warranty period:
12-month warranty from the original date of purchase if error comes from Manufacturers mistakes.